Here we are going to add Nat rules to existing Azure load balancer . After that attach these NAT rules to an different NIC we have for the load balanced VM. I used Power shell AzureRM Network command to add additional NAT rules.
Now you can see new load-balanced NAT rules are added. Our next step is to attach this new NAT rules to an existing VM NIC cards.
For that log in to the azure portal.
- Click All Resources
- Click “Load Balancer” resource
- Click “Inbound NAT Rules” option
- Click on New NAT rule we created
- Select Correct “Target Virtual Machine” and “Network IP Configuration” IP address from drop down option
- Save settings if everything is chosen as per our requirement.
See Below screenshots. It will be more helpful to find out the NAT rules.